Wednesday, May 4, 2011

River walk #6... not so close to the river but still a walk!

Date: Wednesday, May 4
Weather: Sunny, pleasantly warm but still needed a sweatshirt
Music: None, I had fabulous company instead : )

So, after yesterday's not so pleasant, well, day, I decided to call in the troops to keep me in the walking spirit. Michael joined me on today's walk, and it was great to spend some time with him out in the sunshine. I also asked him to walk with me because I didn't get to see him yesterday, and Wednesday nights we do our own thing (I have zumba, he has pub trivia night), so I figured I could get my near-daily fix this afternoon.

The two of us had a nice time strolling through the University district oogling all of the pretty houses. And, as my afternoon walk luck would have it, my sister drove by us and pulled over. We chatted for a few moments before she had to head to her clinical/practicum experience at the high school down the street. (And she continues to make it perfectly clear it is NOT an observation time, as I continue to incorrectly call it.)

Today's photo is a litter find a block or two from one of the elementary schools in the nieghborhood. Looks like someone's learning how to read and write extra goodly!



On an unrelated note: Is it Friday yet?!? Blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment