Monday, May 30, 2011

Keep On Keepin' Up the Hard Work!

Well my hard work on the treadmill is really starting to pay off. Today I ran two miles without stopping at a 13:57 pace, up a minute pace-wise from last week and the week before!

It also looks like my average weight is down a pound from last week too! My weight has been fluctuating so much I don't trust doing the once weekly weigh-ins anymore. (One more reason I'm putting away the scale all next month... it'll be an experiment!)

My mind is still putting off starting weight training but I need to force myself to start soon!


I am also considering trying to buy more organic, healthful processed foods (i.e. Justin had boxed shells and cheese that looked, based on the nutrition facts, heather than Kraft mac and cheese.) We'll see, though, because those items come with a larger price tag.....

No comments:

Post a Comment